Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :)

I picked up my gold 2.0HDi GLX 53 plate on Monday and want to pretty up the interior - well that and keep it clean!

I have seat covers that are side airbag compatible, but I cannot seem to get the front head rests out at all. The back ones are easy - push in the button, pull out the headrest - but I've been trying all morning to do the front ones with no luck. :mad:

Unfortunately the covers I have bought have elasticated gaps for the headrests to slot through rather than a big slit and unpicking them would be a complete nightmare so any assistance is greatly appreciated. :thumb: thanks in advance.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Heh - i collected something in mine the other day that required the front seat folded right back and the headrestraint (ideally) removed. I got pretty frustrated in the end and pulled it ridiculously hard - foolish yes - but it still would not come off.

There are some clips where the legs of the head restraint enter the seat that I could lift on mine - these look like the ought to do something - perhaps worth trying to do something with those?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh thanks for the suggestion. I ended up cutting through the top of the seat covers, hemming where I had cut, and simply pulling them over the seat, headrests and all!!! :p

I shall have to give your suggestion a go though!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts