Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Recently I bought an ex-demo Dec 2020 registered 3008. I was bemused to learn from the dealer that 'Peugeot don't supply manuals any more - it's all online'. Is that strictly true? I'm wondering if the docs have been misplaced in error...

The only thing that came with the car was a blue wallet pack with a 'Welcome Booklet' and a 'Maintenance and Warranty Guide', but I had hoped / expected that there would be a physical user handbook. The welcome booklet suggests that a printed version may be available from the 'dealer network', but can anyone confirm if this is actually the case? Have you had any joy getting hold of one?

More generally, should the car come with any other paperwork? (Other than my receipt and legal registration paperwork.)

Thanks in advance

·
3,790 Posts
Nope...no handbooks any more......damm the internet..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ MrDerv, nope, no service book - the rep also said that they dispensed with those and all service history was logged on the central Peugeot system (which I presume would be available to any accredited Peugeot service / repair shop). Sounds like that's not the truth of it though based on your remark?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to clarify though, have you tried requesting one through the dealer network, as the welcome book suggests this is possible? I'm going to ask my dealer, but was interested to hear if others have had any joy before doing so... and if there was more paperwork I should have been given.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Umm save the trees ... says me who printed about 20 A4 pages a Day, some days over 300 and in full colour, dont even get me started on sending the 3008 manual to my work printer ROFL

And with the 2021 model ordered for Sept, i'll be sending the new facelifted manual to the printer soon too lol

·
Registered
2020 Peugeot 5008 1.5 BlueHdi EAT8
119 Posts
I got my 2020 5008 without any manuals too, just that blue welcome booklet. But you don't really need to print anything, just download the "Scan my Peugeot" app to your mobile, it's so nice and simple to find anytime anything you need.

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
I received the welcome booklet & a Maintenance and Warranty Guide with my 69 plate Allure purchased 1st April this year.

The Maintenance & warraty guide is also the service log with 10 routine service stamp places along with 8 places for the Anti perforation inspactions / Repairs.

The printed handbook can apparently be ordered online. The electronic version can be downloaded as a PDF as well as through the Scan my peugeot app but there are still many like me who much prefer the printed version. Seriousl considering printing it out using the auto duplex on my printer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts