Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Been looking at these for ages, finally managed to find a 54 plate 2.0 HDI 90 version with only 78,000 on the clock and F.S.H! Loving the car and planning loads, I've got a touch screen pc going in the dash to replace the head unit, loads of work to hack the steering remote to interface with windows 7 but will be worth it when its done.

I've already ordered and received the cruise control stalk, so looking to get that installed asap, I want to add all the bits I can, is there a list anywhere of mods you can do etc, auto lights, wipers etc?

I'm thinking I may buy a peugeot planet kit so I can set the car up how I want, plus I can connect it to the PC in the car and track all the things the trip computer will tell me plus extras lol.... I found one online for £80 but it reads a little like a dodgy chinese rip off so is £80 a good price or just too cheap?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh, also looking at replacing the rear lights with blacked out / smoked ones, and the front with black angel eyes and I want to retro fit fog lights too :)

--- Edit:

Oh and I would love folding electric mirrors, auto dim rear view mirror and can you add electric climate control instead of manual?

:)

Ugh, I'll spend more on add-ons than the car I guess lol :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
dont give it more electrics to deal with, they cant deal with what they got!

One point of advice, keep your manual mirrors and manual climate control.. with winter coming the mirrors may freeze shut and cause motor burn out when asked upon.. im having mine disabled in pp2000 next week.
climate control has a mind of it own and ive already disconnected my temperature control motor as heat in summer wasnt nice, i manually turn lever under dash.
I expect it would be an huge job for you anyway!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts