Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've had my SW now for a few weeks, a few things have been put right but I've still got some little things left to do but some things I'm struggling to know how it works or what it can do.
I believe I have the RT3 sat Nav, I have 2 discs but I can't get the unit to do much, it doesn't locate where I am or anything, am I doing something wrong? I was thinking of just swapping in the basic radio display for the car functions then fitting a new double din unit.
Also how does the cruise control work?

·
12,179 Posts
Cruise control instructions in the drivers handbook.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a play with planet and found that cruise and speed limiter were not active so I activated them both, had a little drive but still won't do anything. The display shows the symbols but says off and won't change, I push the on off button but nothing happens, the speed limiter will allow me to set a speed but again the on off does nothing.
Is there an extra step in planet I need to do?

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Is your engine light or ABS light on either of these stops cruise working

As for the radio issue its not as simple as swapping to non sat nav it can be done but its not simple check in the BSI that your properly set up for nav and not just RD4 as settings may have been reset for various reasons i wont go in to just now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No warning lights stay on after startup but I do have some permanent faults when I check through planet, they are on another thread.
I had done a quick search regarding the stereo display and had the impression it would not be straightforward as it's difficult to upgrade to the sat Nav.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts