Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a message on NAV screen today saying something like "Navigation can be used in navigation APP." As far as I can tell I don't see any differences in app or screen. I think this is one for you Rui!?

Sent from my ACTAB1021 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I’ve also had that message a couple of days ago, and it’s not reappeared since, I’ve no idea what it meant, it was only on screen for a few seconds.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I haven't seen that message in my system, but since last weekend I've read some reports about a new message asking to insert your mail. It's related to renewing connected/live services and Peugeot Service Store - PEUGEOT

In the early days, I had 4 options in the Apps toggle switch (last one, with 4 squares), but now I only have this 3, without the "Connected Apps" (?) with the Peugeot logo:

I don't recall exactly when that Peugeot logo disappeared from this screen (around the 5.x.x.x to 21.x.x.x firmware update, but might not be related...), but this is probably the "navigation app" in that message.

Edit:
All the 4 options in the image in this post:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had that on-screen message asking for an email address - I did so which just generated an email to me telling me how to check the status of the connected nav system and how to "discover" other connected services. All something you could do anyway.....

·
Registered
171 Posts
I’ve also had that message a couple of days ago, and it’s not reappeared since, I’ve no idea what it meant, it was only on screen for a few seconds.
Me too, same message appeared today

1 - 5 of 5 Posts