Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Intro

Hi All,

Just bought a second hand Peugeot 206, Reg 54 with 74000 miles, to run around and my bits and pieces. I have had it for 3 months and 1st problem shows up.
This site seems very experience and helpful so hoping I can get get a some guidance and help, will def be contacting someone near me from this forum to run a diagnostic.

Cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
Newbie saying Hello

apJust thought I would introduce myself and say Hi. I have had a 306 diesel in the past which was a great little car and I am thinking about getting another at some point preferably a cabriolet for the short summers LOL!!
In the meantime my dad has got a 1993 405 GLDT Estate in pretty good order and not knowing a lot about these cars I am looking forward to learning more so I can keep it in good order for him.

It has no major issues that I am aware of apart from having a second hand heater blower fitted recently and it doesn't work as well as the previous one and the clock has stopped working probably a fuse but I will go and do some searches and see what I can find. ps Nice to meet you all and yes I read the FAQ's first.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys new here. Been lurking around forum for a while but never joined up as got rid of 307cc only to end up back with it as such (my mother has bought it) so going to be befging u guys for help as its giving me trouble as norm. Lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys,
Romanian guy living in Czech Republic here.
Owner of a 406 coupe and a 508GW GT.
Came here to get info on the electrical gremlins on my 508 :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi,

I had a 2014 308SW, loved it. It was wifes company car but she moved jobs so car had to go.

I've joined the forum as I have an item for the 308SW for sale, am I able to list this on the classifieds?

Before I go down the eBay route I thought I sound out a forum specific to the car

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all

Hi everybody.
I have just joined the forum after purchasing a mint 2007 307SW 1.6

First impressions of the car were that it is much better engineered than the last Peugeot I had as a company car (309 GLi), That model was utter rubbish and I never thought I would be attracted to a Peugeot ever again !

Times change however and I needed a good sized estate with decent economy and low miles. I found one at a local dealer in San Miguel de Salinas near to Torrevieja. Had just under 50K miles, one previous owner and had obviously been garaged as the paintwork was mint, unlike my old "A" class merc which has become increasingly sunburnt.

I am a performing musician and needed the car to transport an ever growing series of lighting equipment and guitars.. Still doesn´t quite fit in the estate but I can get away with dropping just one of the rear seats - happy days..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi All,

My name is Niall and I live in Ireland. I will be purchasing a 508 2.0 Hdi in the near future and I have had Peugeot diesels (405 GRD turbo+ 406 Hdi) in the past.
Big fan of Peugeot - My wife's car is a 2004 206 1.1 , we have owned this from new.
Looking forward to interaction on this site.
Cheers,
Niall

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to here....

hi all.
New to here so.... Own a 307 1.4 tdi. 2003
I've done a fair bit of Rallying over the years
Reading notes for a few quick men and always
wanted a fast road car but never had the
Cash to buy that MK2.... So Was thinking why
not modify my wee Pug.
Already on lowered springs and 205x17
Alloys. So where do I start folks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to Peugeot

Good evening, Just joined the forum. Bought a 2004 407 SW 2.2 diesel.
I'm a competent DIY mechanic so eager to share experiences on here.

Currently looking for tips to pair my samsung phone with my stereo.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Soon to be owner

Hi,
Just ordered my first peugeot through my employer (3008 GT Line) to replace my 2009 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso which is now at 120,000 miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone

I am now the proud owner of a shiny new (to me) 3008 Sport HDI

Colour (gunmetal) Grey

1600 HDI

64,000 aprox miles

2010 reg

This was a replacement for my Citroen Picasso C3 which I have had for a few years, until I drove my pals 3008 that's when I discovered they are not the same car with just diferent badges. ha ha ha :D

Athough now that the 3008 is starting to throw up random errors I'm beging to wish that maybe they were:lol::lol::lol:

Hoping that with the help of the folks on here I can get to the bottom of the issues as I do think it is a better driving car than the C3

·
Registered
16 Posts
New Owner

Just put a deposit on a 2007 207 M:play 1.4 3 door hatch. Hopefully pick it up this evening.

I asked a question on the Audio section and the 207 section about bluetooth connectivity, but no responses as yet, so if you can help, please do!!

Many thanks,
D

·
Registered
1 Posts
New boy here

Just posting as a brand new member - greetings from Rutland. I have a rather nice 407SW from 2006 and arrived here for help with sorting out my reserve key fob - what fun that is, if you're into self punishment!

Also have another issue, but I'll poke around the forum for a bit first before asking for help.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.