Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I'm based in Auckland, New Zealand and purchased this 2001 206 GTI the other day.
It looks to have been cared for early in its life here in New Zealand but then fallen on hard times. I'm in the process of tracking down the previous service history to find out what maintenance it has had before embarking on making repairs, catching up on maintenance and robbing some local wrecks of their better condition parts.

I'm new to Peugeot ownership but love the car.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome mate. Great little things. had one myself (a 180). There is still plenty of parts available for the 206. I'm in oz and you can source parts from over here. Try these forums too...

Thanks Mate, I'll take a look at the page in the link you've mentioned.

There are a couple of 180s for sale here and they look very tempting. This one is a bit untidy around the edges 2004 Peugeot 206 Gti180 | Trade Me Motors
Also this immaculate GTI 180 RC which is the stuff of dreams: 2004 Peugeot 206 GTI 180 RC | Trade Me Motors

I've got a mate sorting me out with sharp pricing on a timing belt kit so I'll get it changed then replace all the fluids.
The electric sunroof doesn't work and appears to have been disconnected. Then the previous owner put a wood screw into the front edge to stop it rattling around which makes me cry.
I'll try to un-butcher it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts