Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am the owner of a 407sw 1.6 hdi, currently on 146k miles with a pdf removal and remap die to a clogged pdf that destroyed my turbo! I've had no problems since I had the work done (about 20k miles ago) until recently I put my food down on the motorway and heard a loud pop and I have lost boost and get lots of black smoke especially when I put my foot to the floor in 2nd.
EML isnt on but there are 2 codes stored for the MAF. But does that explain the loud bang/pop?
I have had it looked at for split pipes and the mechanic couldnt find any, turbo works fine btw.
Then I was replacing my air filter and found this hose dangling free, where does it go? And could it be this that popped off?

Thankyou and sorry my welcome post is a problem 馃榿

Attachments

Registered
Hi everyone I am the owner of a 407sw 1.6 hdi, currently on 146k miles with a pdf removal and remap die to a clogged pdf that destroyed my turbo! I've had no problems since I had the work done (about 20k miles ago) until recently I put my food down on the motorway and heard a loud pop and I have lost boost and get lots of black smoke especially when I put my foot to the floor in 2nd.
EML isnt on but there are 2 codes stored for the MAF. But does that explain the loud bang/pop?
I have had it looked at for split pipes and the mechanic couldnt find any, turbo works fine btw.
Then I was replacing my air filter and found this hose dangling free, where does it go? And could it be this that popped off?

Thankyou and sorry my welcome post is a problem 馃榿
Can you find the other end of that pipe where to going?. It will help to understand what pipe is this.

Registered
If you got a pop then it was not that hose as if that is the vacuum hose it would be under vaccum so would be sucking not blowing a pop and loss of boost must be a boost pipe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts