Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a new member, just thought id join to see if anyone can help me find out some answers.
I returned to my car today to find someone had drive into the side, they left no note on the car. Luckily my family own a body shop repair centre so i can get it fixed for no cost.
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure how someone managed to cause this damage to the car.
they have scraped the mirror (not shown on the pic) and have some how manage to cause damage right to the bottom below the door. How can someone manage this in a car?
i was thinking maybe someone reversed into it and did it that way but im not sure. i dont want my family to think im at fault as they will refuse to repair
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was parked in my work place car park and I had to move as someone was waiting for my space. I didn't realise the damage till I saw my mirror pushed in so I got out and had a look. I was on doubles when I got out and looked.
I don't understand what you mean about the bollard?

·
Registered
496 Posts
It looks like you have turned left around a bollard or post or low wall and got too close to it perhaps not even knowing there was something there. Not saying you have, it just looks that way.

·
Registered
822 Posts
They could right, one of the scrapes has red in it!
The other is a trolly or cage loaded, only say that as the distance between the scraps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts