Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just bought my first Peugeot, a MY18 3008 GT Line in Hurricane Grey with 30,000km on the clock. We are in Brisbane Australia. Its a beautiful car and my wife really loves the chic-styling. She will be driving it primarily and we are looking forward to years of ownership ahead.

A couple of things I would like to learn more on;
1) any handy tips with the infotainment and technology i.e. how to get the front camera to come on when parking forward, and maybe replacing the rear camera to get a better resolution.
2) being able to do a quick oil change in between intervals

I will start some searching!

Great to meet you!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heya neighbour, Sunshine Coast here with a my18 silver 3008 (and a pearlescent white my18 308 gti) Keen to see if you get any replies on this what I do to turn on the front camera is to put it in reverse and then into drive again. Not ideal but it works.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heya neighbour, Sunshine Coast here with a my18 silver 3008 (and a pearlescent white my18 308 gti) Keen to see if you get any replies on this what I do to turn on the front camera is to put it in reverse and then into drive again. Not ideal but it works.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Hey Old Man!

Thanks for the welcome, I’ve figured out that you can select the front camera by pressing car settings then ‘camera parking assistance’* (or similar) on the menu, it’s about third option down.
would still like to replace the rear camera to a better one.
First service due in 6 weeks, any recommendations for dealers or mechanics in SE qld?

·
8,440 Posts
And welcome from me

Reactions: Yellowfish
1 - 6 of 6 Posts