Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I got my first Peugeot yesterday from an Auction. I am very please with it so far!

The model I have is the 307 Rapier 16v.

Just a quick question, hopefully one of you guys can answer it. I am going to put in a child rear facing car seat, and was just wondering if this would be okay as there are multiple airbags. I know that you can switch off the airbag but I belive that this switch is just for the passenger side. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.

Deepster.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Deepster said:
Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I got my first Peugeot yesterday from an Auction. I am very please with it so far!

The model I have is the 307 Rapier 16v.

Just a quick question, hopefully one of you guys can answer it. I am going to put in a child rear facing car seat, and was just wondering if this would be okay as there are multiple airbags. I know that you can switch off the airbag but I belive that this switch is just for the passenger side. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.

Deepster.
I think the switch is for only the passenger seat

·
Registered
862 Posts
Jason said:
i gotta agree with ash on this one... i think the switch is just for the passenger site...

It is just for the passenger side,why would you want to switch of the drivers airbag anyway???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts