Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv just swapped my old car for a 307 hdi 90 i really like the car its in excellent condition and has fsh, needs a new clutch though (is it a big job on these cars) And also it feels like it has a slight missfire and when you slow and then accelerate it just dosnt respond, any ideas , fuel filter maybe, cheers in advance james

·
Registered
862 Posts
durham4416 said:
iv just swapped my old car for a 307 hdi 90 i really like the car its in excellent condition and has fsh, needs a new clutch though (is it a big job on these cars) And also it feels like it has a slight missfire and when you slow and then accelerate it just dosnt respond, any ideas , fuel filter maybe, cheers in advance james

The clutch can be a big job,i take it is giving you problems? Have any warning lights came on at all re-guarding the missfire? these engines are pretty sensitive to this usually.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theres no warning lights and the clutch biting point is right up at the top, very close to slipping. cheers for reply

·
Registered
862 Posts
When the clutch is being done get them to check the DMF (dual mass flywheel) known to fail,possibly is causing the lack of acceleration as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts