Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
g'day all

somewhat new to Peugeots- though my dad's owned a nice 505 STi for years- & I'm in the market for a 205 automatic..as far as I know the 205 GTi was never available here in oz in automatic, so I'm considering getting a 205 Si auto, & having the engine modified to GTi type specs..anyone know how difficult this'd be? any help would be greatly appreciated. btw..I sense that wanting a performance model in auto may be against many 'sports car purists' way of thinking, but I aint much of a manual driver, hehe.

·
Registered
93 Posts
oz205fan said:
g'day all

somewhat new to Peugeots- though my dad's owned a nice 505 STi for years- & I'm in the market for a 205 automatic..as far as I know the 205 GTi was never available here in oz in automatic, so I'm considering getting a 205 Si auto, & having the engine modified to GTi type specs..anyone know how difficult this'd be? any help would be greatly appreciated. btw..I sense that wanting a performance model in auto may be against many 'sports car purists' way of thinking, but I aint much of a manual driver, hehe.

yea thats not bad idea...u shud put the GTi engine in if u have the cash

1 - 2 of 2 Posts