Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have just bought a 1007 but it only came with 1 key
can anybody tell me how much a new one will cost from the main dealer and also there is one for sale on ebay ,is it cheaper to buy that one and then let the main dealer program it
and finally there is a noise coming from the windscreen wiper blade on the drivers side when it gets to the top of its cycle just before it starts to make its way back down there is a clunking sound i hope its just the blade and nothing else many thanks for any response :confused: :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks so much for the help I did what you said & took the transponder out of the old key which is in the bottom right of the lion side of the key, put it into the new one & my car started

I took a photo of the transponder on my iPhone & also where it needs to go, will post these for future reference. So much cheaper than paying 160 for a new key here

C

·
0 Posts
unclepeter1 said:
there is a noise coming from the windscreen wiper blade on the drivers side when it gets to the top of its cycle just before it starts to make its way back down there is a clunking sound i hope its just the blade and nothing else many thanks for any response :confused: :confused: :eek:
New blade will cure it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts