Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new to me 807 came with only 1 key. Is it possible to buy a fob and key and have the remote working on the new fob. I have read through most of the posts on here, but my head is now spinning. It's a 4 button one and i have a credit card with a key number on it.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Think the only way of getting a second key is via Peugeot, this has to be programmed using Planet I think, get a quote from the dealer, bet there is no change from £200.00, as even to get our second key up and working cost £120. Keep swopping them around as non use seems to kill them!

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
As wynb says, A Peugeot dealer will be able to get the correct key and program it to the immobiliser.

You could possibly get an aftermarket fob with an uncut blade from ebay BUT besides getting the blank cut it probably wouldn't have the remote electronics or immobiliser chip.

You could always try looking here for an extra key with everything in it. You would still need it programming to the immobiliser (The original key would need to be re-programmed as well or it will no longer work). You could pay a dealer to do it or find someone close to you with PP2000 to do it for you at a much lower cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts