Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having already said hi in the 308 section i should really say hi to the wider community as there seems to be alot of you active here ill keep it briefe like i say ive already done a "welcome" post but basically just picked up a new to me 308sw (61 plate) as needed more space and mpg as the mk2 focus ST just wasnt cut out to be a family wagon and ever since owning my first shed a 106 and the a bit further down the line a 307 i did miss the amount of car you get for your money with peugeot so here i am back again ill be pretty active here as i was with my previous car and the owners clubs so hope im welcome,curtis.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply been out and given her a quick wax today (autoglym HD) then took her for a ride out to have her booked in for a 1 stage swissvax enhancement detail and interior detail at cleandetail doncaster the guys there are magicians and work on some truly outstanding motors so i know my 308 will be in safe hands.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah yes good old veedubs have provided us all with many diesel based laughs for the last few weeks long may it continue LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts