1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wonder why not to update App itselft, if before it worked? o_O

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have just installed the latest version and as Rui has mentioned it does fix the start and end of journey times in the MyPeugeot app. It is ridiculous that one has to install a firmware upgrade to fix a problem with the MyPeugeot app.

I obtained the firmware update via the Windows version of the Peugeot Upgrade app as it also downloads the 'License' file that I required as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Firmware should include exciting updates like new themes, new colours, animated equalizer, its so boring that peugeot is not offering anything

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have just installed the latest version and as Rui has mentioned it does fix the start and end of journey times in the MyPeugeot app. It is ridiculous that one has to install a firmware upgrade to fix a problem with the MyPeugeot app.

I obtained the firmware update via the Windows version of the Peugeot Upgrade app as it also downloads the 'License' file that I required as well.
Does it fix older entries or just the ones after the update? cheers.

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Firmware should include exciting updates like new themes, new colours, animated equalizer, its so boring that peugeot is not offering anything
Peugeot could also introduce a wonderful new feature that causes the infotainment unit to constantly reboot.

Then again they tried that new feature out in the past - much to the annoyance of the people that installed that firmware release.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Does it fix older entries or just the ones after the update? cheers.
It will not fix older entries, although after installation of the firmware the start/arrive times of journeys are now spot on prior to the update here in the UK they were an hour adrift.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I wish they'd release a version that fixes my bug where the only DAB radio stations that actually have a logo onscreen are Radio 2 and Classic FM!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I wish they'd release a version that fixes my bug where the only DAB radio stations that actually have a logo onscreen are Radio 2 and Classic FM!
Only the FM logos are in the firmware. The DAB logos are broadcasted (or not), so it's a problem of the station itself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

This update applicable for Nac-R0 system?
Currently my car running firmware version - 21-08-84-12_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
This update applicable for Nac-R0 system?
Currently my car running firmware version - 21-08-84-12_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.
That's a NAC Wave 2 system, the "r0" (revision zero) is part of the version number.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Works a charm on mine after updating :)

Reactions: Quorashy

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
I can't even be bothered to update mine this time seeing as the only noticeable fix is with the journey times recorded in the phone app.

·
Registered
14 Posts
As in my other topic - New owner of a 67 GT but I'm having issues with the recipient of phones calls unable to hear me even though I can hear them through the speakers (nothing is muted, telephone option is ✔) the Bluetooth audio and Spotify plays and Voice control works and detects commands.
Tried factory reset, now wondering if I should also give a software update a go.
The car currently has 21.05.82.12-NAC-r0 installed and Maps 4.0.2-r0. (Are these old versions and what system do we have?)
Is it easy enough to do (I'm pretty competent with tech) 😬

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Like what improvements did you notice?
To be fair here system is already sweet as a nut, I was only hoping it fixed my losing DAB stations issue which thankfully it did, nothing worse than starting the car waiting no radio then black screen of death while it reboots itself and then losing all radio settings and leaving you listening to 87.5mhz static on FM lol, but fixed now due to this firmware install.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hope the next firmware will be directly connected to that time zone bug on the car clock system.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts