Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I am new to the forum and new to the world of Peugeot. I bought my first peugeot in August. it is a new partner van .
it is possible to change a type a display with diagbox to type c display or is this a completely different display?
I also read somewhere that a menu is not activated by the dealer. this could be activated with diagbox. certain values ​​could be accessed through the trip computer.
is this true and what values ​​can i see?

Greetings

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
The different types of display that can be set by diagbox are just that, different types of display. One type is the standard basic monochrome display, another is a monochrome display which utilises tabbed pages to show extra information and can also be used for basic navigation while another is the full colour and larger display. There may be other types of display but those are the three different types I've actually seen on various cars.

If you have the trip computer already then you have access to all the information that the system can display. If you don't have the trip computer then it is possible to have it enabled BUT you will need to replace the end cap on the wiper stalk for one that has the button to scroll through the various information displays.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts