Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forum!

Have just bought a 2002 307 2.0HDi 90 and having an issue with it! On my way to work tonight (10mile drive) I noticed that the dash warning lights came on and STOP was flashing. Kept driving for a little longer and the Rev counter, speedo, temp gauge and fuel gauge all dropped to 0 but the engine stayed on and the headlights stayed on, then they all popped back on again. Happened a couple more times on my journey. Anyone know what the problem is? I didn't have the issue on the test drive, but there was an ABS issue that the dealer insists was fixed for the MOT. But the ABS issue came up on the centre console display which now, convieniently, isn't working at all!
Hopefully it's not too expensive to fix!
Thanks!
Ollie

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi all,

New to the forum!

Have just bought a 2002 307 2.0HDi 90 and having an issue with it! On my way to work tonight (10mile drive) I noticed that the dash warning lights came on and STOP was flashing. Kept driving for a little longer and the Rev counter, speedo, temp gauge and fuel gauge all dropped to 0 but the engine stayed on and the headlights stayed on, then they all popped back on again. Happened a couple more times on my journey. Anyone know what the problem is? I didn't have the issue on the test drive, but there was an ABS issue that the dealer insists was fixed for the MOT. But the ABS issue came up on the centre console display which now, convieniently, isn't working at all!
Hopefully it's not too expensive to fix!
Thanks!
Ollie
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/#post529130

·
Registered
7 Posts
try contacting a member with Peugeot planet to do diagnostic on your car to give you more information on whats going on. that would be the best place to start so you know what to look into.#

there is a thread with a list of members telling you the places they are located in.

·
5,630 Posts
Get Alternator and battery checked and check all earth connections on to engine etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts