Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment I drive a Golf gt Tdi 150 on a 2001 plate but fancy a change. I have been to look at a 307 hdi 136 xsi today in Salamanca Orange I think that's what the dealer said anyways,and have fallen in love!! But am I right in thinking it should have electric folding mirrors.The guy said it dosn't but me thinks it should! It's on a 2006 plate with 40500 on clock so i would like to know at what milage should I be thinking about a cambelt change. Sorry for the questions being a woman is my excuse.:eek: Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am pretty sure it will have the mirrors, they should fold in and out when its locked and unlocked. You will have to comfirm the belt interval but i suspect it will be around the 100,000mile mark or 10 years maybe.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It definitely has electric fold out mirrors, if they are not working it could be that they have been switched off, can't remember how you immobilise them now?

Peugeot service manual says that the timing bet should be done at 140,000 miles or 10 years but my more illustrious colleagues on here say after 5 years. I wouldn't worry about yours though for a couple of years yet though.

Here's a pic of mine to jog your memory of the one you are thinking of getting lol...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts