Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Some nasty person has stolen the top of my aerial on my 307 sport, I am very proud of this car, and am upset that someone has nicked it. Is there anyway to get a replacement or do I need I get a replacement aerial. The car is spotless apart from that, and looks tacky now. Spent hours cleaning and polishing it too. I know this is trivial but I have never had a car this new before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

P

·
0 Posts
Hi, Some nasty person has stolen the top of my aerial on my 307 sport, I am very proud of this car, and am upset that someone has nicked it. Is there anyway to get a replacement or do I need I get a replacement aerial. The car is spotless apart from that, and looks tacky now. Spent hours cleaning and polishing it too. I know this is trivial but I have never had a car this new before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
The aerial just screws in and out doesn't it? Fairly easy to put another one in. Or have they took the base as well?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have nicked the rubber end cap from the aerial and now the connection at the top is open to the elements and looks bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts