Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I like almost enough for me trade in the 407 and get financed up to the eyeballs :D one problem tho the steering wheels on the wrong side :lol:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's definitly the best looking in the current pug line up outside the rcz.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Why still call it a 308 though? It's a new car so it should have a new name.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why still call it a 308 though? It's a new car so it should have a new name.
No pug are keeping all their premium cars "8" their emerging market cheaper cars will be "1"

·
Registered
11 Posts
Personally I would choose the C4 variant and probably save a few £££.

And why is the 1.6HDi now a 92bhp and not a 90bhp that was in the 307? And is it a DPF style engine still or not?

Thanks in advance guys

D

·
0 Posts
Personally I would choose the C4 variant and probably save a few £££.

And why is the 1.6HDi now a 92bhp and not a 90bhp that was in the 307? And is it a DPF style engine still or not?

Thanks in advance guys
All cars from all manufacturers have DPF from about 2011. The DV6 engine has changed for emissions reasons from 16 valve to 8 valve. I'm sure its software and a few other things that give it that whole 2bhp extra. :lol:

You'd loose your shirt reselling on the c4 is the only thing. Why choose it because its cheaper.

·
Registered
11 Posts
All cars from all manufacturers have DPF from about 2011. The DV6 engine has changed for emissions reasons from 16 valve to 8 valve. I'm sure its software and a few other things that give it that whole 2bhp extra. :lol:

You'd loose your shirt reselling on the c4 is the only thing. Why choose it because its cheaper.
That 2bhp can be a real life saver mate...:p

As for resale value it never affects me in as much as I run my vehicles to 8-10 years old and well over 100k miles. Typical resales are from £1000-1500 for me, that is my last couple of 306s and a 307.

Why do Pugs demand a higher price than Citroen?

·
Registered
424 Posts
very nice

only ruined by the tiny wheels and trademark Peugeot jacked up suspension :nono:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts