Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

New here and new to Peugeots. Am about to buy a 100k 307 cc, 1.6.
In fairly decent condition for age and runs well.

A couple of minor niggles I'm hoping someone here will advise how to fix easily and cheaply:D

1) The little info display on the dash is almost unreadable ( dim ). Is it just a case of swapping it for a replacement one. If so how do you get it off to change ( I'm OK with the spanners ).

2) The window control switch on the drivers door has one broken switch, which is rear drivers side window.....where is best to get a replacement one ( either the whole unit or better just the switch )

3) The sticking on the dash has pulled apart ( shrank in the sun? ) - any way to get this fixed - patched or restitched?

Thanks all :):)

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hello all,

New here and new to Peugeots. Am about to buy a 100k 307 cc, 1.6.
In fairly decent condition for age and runs well.

A couple of minor niggles I'm hoping someone here will advise how to fix easily and cheaply:D

1) The little info display on the dash is almost unreadable ( dim ). Is it just a case of swapping it for a replacement one. If so how do you get it off to change ( I'm OK with the spanners ).

2) The window control switch on the drivers door has one broken switch, which is rear drivers side window.....where is best to get a replacement one ( either the whole unit or better just the switch )

3) The sticking on the dash has pulled apart ( shrank in the sun? ) - any way to get this fixed - patched or restitched?

Thanks all :):)
1, new bulbs it just lifts up

2, scrap yard or ebay

3, not got a clue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts