Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have just bought a 207 and only joined the forum today!

The model I have is 2006 207 1.6 16v Petrol 110 Sport. Seems pretty nice, I have a couple of questions though.

Firstly, I have noticed that the brake pedal is slightly loose, specifically about 4 inches up where I assume it joins the main linkage. Thankfully that's where the looseness stops. It didn't appear to have anything obvious that could be tightened, is there a way I can resolve this? If not no problem...

Next, perhaps not now but in the future I might consider a little bit of tuning. It is a sporty model so it has the guts already, how much improvement can I expect from fitting an induction kit? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Anything else I can do?

Finally, and this is a massive longshot as I probably won't even look into it, but I notice there is a Turbo 1.6 petrol 207. Is this basically the same engine with a turbo kit fitted or is it a completely different engine? If I choose to look into it I assume it would be a pretty big job to convert mine to a Turbo?

Thank you all for reading this and if any of you can point me in the right direction I will be eternally grateful!

·
Registered
206 Posts
By 'loose' do you mean the brake pedal has side-to-side play? My 207 THP 150 has a similar issue, do post back if you end up getting to the bottom of it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts