Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Hi

I am hoping to go out and buy a peugeot 206 CC next week, it is a private sale and it is top of the range, it is on an 02 plate and i am just a little worried as i have heard alot of things about the roofs leaking and just generally alot of mechnical problems.

I Hope that i am doing the correct thing and would like to know if any one has any advice about buying this car.

I have heard good and bad things from people who have experienced different things with this car and other people who think that it this car is the drive of their life.

I am co confused, please help as i dont want to spend all my pennies and be in tears.

Thank you

·
Registered
862 Posts
littlemisspope said:
:confused: Hi

I am hoping to go out and buy a peugeot 206 CC next week, it is a private sale and it is top of the range, it is on an 02 plate and i am just a little worried as i have heard alot of things about the roofs leaking and just generally alot of mechnical problems.

I Hope that i am doing the correct thing and would like to know if any one has any advice about buying this car.

I have heard good and bad things from people who have experienced different things with this car and other people who think that it this car is the drive of their life.

I am co confused, please help as i dont want to spend all my pennies and be in tears.

Thank you
Hi and welcome to the forum :tiphat:

Lika all cars the 206cc is agreat drive when it is behaving itself. Check this link it will give you some info http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240

there are a few other posts in this section that will answer a few questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts