Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
New to Peugeot, and to 307cc cars. Looks really good.

One question. Will my radio be coded?

If so where can I get the code? So if I have to disconnect the battery* I can get it
back playing.

cheers

J :):)

* Is there a specific 'safe' way to disconnect the battery?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi
New to Peugeot, and to 307cc cars. Looks really good.

One question. Will my radio be coded?

If so where can I get the code? So if I have to disconnect the battery* I can get it
back playing.

cheers

J :):)

* Is there a specific 'safe' way to disconnect the battery?
the radio is coded but not in the way you think, it is coded to your vin number so no mater how many times you disconnect battery you will not have to enter a code the radio would need reprogramming if fitted to another car, yes disconnecting battery you need to search for bsi reset procedure

G

·
0 Posts
There is a routine to disconnect the battery 'safely' - which involves winding the drivers window down first blah blah....

I simply unlock the car, pop the bonnet and shut all the doors - wait at least 3 minutes before disconnection.

The same for reconnecting - wait 3 minutes after connecting before opening any doors - I've never had any issues doing this.

As a precaution though, did the 307 come with a 4 digit code on a sort of credit card - this is needed for matching the key to the car if things go tits-up....:eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok this is simple

you need to hook up a P planet to it and it will find your cars vin number and then will add it to your radio and once they are connected job done , there is no normal 4 digit code that most radios have

guys on here will show you who has p planet local to you and its a two minute job :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts