Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have an ABS Module which I've found to be compatible with 206 207, and Citroen C2 and C3 models, and I can't seem to find a 6 digit OEM code that matches the piece number. I'm writing down here the references I have, if anyone can give any info It'd be appreciated. Thanks!

ESP 10.0399-2976.4
10.0206-0054.3

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Im not sure what you really want to know but since it says ESP on it it will ONLY fit certain cars fitted with ESP

If you want the peugeot 6 digit part number this is never stamped on the parts all the numbers on parts are the suppliers numbers and peugeots 6 digit number tends to cross reference to many different supplier numbers

That looks like a 207 unit to me for a car with ESP like GTI or CC model

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not sure what you really want to know but since it says ESP on it it will ONLY fit certain cars fitted with ESP

If you want the peugeot 6 digit part number this is never stamped on the parts all the numbers on parts are the suppliers numbers and peugeots 6 digit number tends to cross reference to many different supplier numbers

That looks like a 207 unit to me for a car with ESP like GTI or CC model
Hey, thanks for the reply. Yes I was trying to find the 6 digit part number so we know if it matches a certain VIN. We sell parts and we have some unlabeled or without this 6 digit code sticker, and sometimes finding it is a quick search and sometimes, like this one, it is a bit more tedious.

Thank you for the info anyways!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts