Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

ive been having problems with 'depollution system faulty' on my 2005 HDI SE 1.6....

I need to do a diagnostic and could do with some help, im thinking about buying the lexia kit myself but would be great to have someone show it me first so i can get the hang of it that way....

anyone near bristol...
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Peugoet Planet ?

Hi Joey,

I noticed your post about Peugoet Planet I was wondering if you managed to locate anyone in or near bristol that has Planet?

One of my abs senors has a fault and I need to work out which one to replace.

If you did locate anyone would you pass me their details?

Thanks

John

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Joey,

I noticed your post about Peugoet Planet I was wondering if you managed to locate anyone in or near bristol that has Planet?

One of my abs senors has a fault and I need to work out which one to replace.

If you did locate anyone would you pass me their details?

Thanks

John
Just to let you know, some generic fault readers will tell you which sensor has the problem. If you know a garage that has a fault reader and can't get in touch with someone who has Planet, this may be a cheap alternative. I know of an auto parts shop (not in Bristol I'm afraid) who charge a tenner for a fault read using a LAUNCH X431 MASTER - it prints out a receipt style sheet from within the machine with the faults listed. Before I got my Lexia interface for Planet, I got a scan with that tool and it told me it was the O/S/R sensor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any news on the op's post as I'm in Bristol and my 407 needs be read on PP to find the issues and then deal with :(

Might just sell it now as it's been the most unreliable car I've ever owned and I've only had it 8 weeks!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts