Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, can someone help me with Service Box to find my PIN Code to be able to reprogram remote key fobs please? Previous owner lost a book and a code too.

VF36ERHRE21191739

Thank you!

·
Registered
648 Posts
PM member trustme. Are you sure you need the PIN. Does the key not start the car or is it just the remote locking not working?

Edit: he got there before me!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, actually both remotes are acting weird, how?

1. If I use both remotes I have every day they work perfectly
2. If I leave the car locked for a period of time lets say 1 week or 2 weeks then both remotes are dead, not working at all, I have to open with a key then after when I put the key to the ignition, I start the car and after that both remotes working... STRANGE!!!

So I thought I might need to try to re-program both again. I have clone lexia 7.82 VerC 4.3.3 Firmware

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I have seen this happen on 307s and have come to the conclusion it is something in the BSI thats the issue sometimes it only locks but not unlock or vice versa and a change of ecu set has fixed it suppose it could be the key but it was happening with both keys in my case too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I recently replaced the battery of the car. The car after I unlock with a key it starts without hesitation within 3 seconds but something is strange that I use only one remote and key and after i start the car or just put in ignition then both working immediately even the 2nd is not being used that time... it looks like the car after a while like a week or more locking the system itself so no remote allowed to open until i put the key in ignition.. really its strange.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is weird and no one is able to explain even i google.com and searched all forums and no answers or cure for this. I have a clone lexia 7.82 version and i do not know if i can do update on BSI to try that first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts