Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving a 307, tyres are badly worn. They are 205/50/r17

Have been recommended a place about 30 miles away, just wondering if there is anywhere online I could get a rough price for what I need.

I checked kwik fit and they were looking £108.50 per tyre, that was there cheapest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought 4 brand new Michelin tyres from Kwik Fit online and they cost me £58 each which is a bloody bargain for Michelin tyres. For 4 new tyres, new valves, balancing and discarding the old tyres for me. £270 job lot.

Worth it if you ask me.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How did you manage that, were they doing an offer in your size, do you have small wheels.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, its a bargain like I said, thats the deal if you buy them from Kwik Fit online. If you check it out, you'll see yourselves.

My tyres are 195/65/15.

They are priced at £108 per tyre in the actual shop but if you order them online from them, they're virtually half price. Not only that but when you buy them online, they get delivered to the shop to be fitted. Decent deal really.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
New tyres and balanced are great but if you don`t get them lined at the same time they could wear very quickly especially after recent snow there could have been a few knocks , a few more £`s will save you £££`s

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well got 4 tyres, they are sunew, 20550r17. Paid £168, and was £15 for the lining. He said the lining was very bad.

Pretty cheap but they will do for now, anybody had any experience with these tyres.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got a flat tyre, was hoping it just needed air but when I pumped it up it went flat again.

Removed the tyre but cannot see where the fault is.

Will be leaving it down monday to get it sorted. Im just wondering if I should take it back to the place that done the tyres, like I only got them two days ago.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea Im going to take it to a guy down the road on monday as he has been closed all week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts