Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
need dpf off asap!

can anyone remove the dpf software from a 2004 307 2.0 hdi 136hp for me please? ECU is sid803 Engine code RHR.
cheers,
dave

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
a good clean, refill of fluid and counters reset and your car will be good for another 37.5k miles plus.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a long story but a friend has bought the car in auction and it's already had the filter removed from the exhaust and also some wise person has removed the engine management light so all he is getting is anti pollution warnings all the time. therefore it would be simpler to just remove the system completely. peugeot planet shows dust filter (Fap) absent,
cheers,
dave

R

·
0 Posts
I'd be worried. The EML isn't a just bulb that can be removed.

Someone has gone to some length to hide problems with this car.
id agree stinks big time of a cover up.taking the bulb out is quite a big job in itself so the problems with the car must be even bigger..if i was you id get shot quick..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes i agree but the car runs sweet apart from the anti pollution warning coming on intermittently, theres no power loss or anything, it sounds perfect with no oil or water issues, but can confirm that theres no dpf in the exhaust. planet showing dust filter "absent" just thinking the easiest way is to remove the software from the ecu rather than buying a new dpf, fluids etc etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts