Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am a new member from the Middle East
I have a problem with my car 307
evaporator had broken down and adapted to replace it
After a year and a half broken down once again, what is the reason you think
I was writing the company must resolve the problems and they respond to, but now no one is
Do you know a company email Peugeot in France

·
Registered
239 Posts
are you sure its the evaporator? there is a sensor next to is like a little fan to measure the air volume which feeds the A/C information and should that fail the A/C cant work,

check the sensor fan is spinning.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Is there not a pipe leading from the evaporator to let it leak away if this is blocked or not connected right you will get freon in the floorpan, check to see if floor is damp (there is a sponge layer under the carpet which can soak up a good lot) place newspaper down and press hard if wet then check outlet pipe, if not that hope someone else has an idea.:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to replace the evaporator
Air-conditioning has become a well -
But I want to have brought the problems to the company Peugeot
Because the evaporator with me off the previous year and a half
I think I have the right to compensate Peugeot
Because the cost of the evaporator in my country 320 euro
Do you know the company's official email?

·
Registered
239 Posts
its going to be difficult to make a claim against peugeot unless you can prove the evaporator was fitted incorrectly,

if you haven't used it for one and a half years and there was a leak it would have emptied long before that ( A/C should be activated at least once per month to keep the seals in good condition and of course they don't tell you that ) so I wish you well in your strive,

I would go back the garage that fitted it in the first place if that's possible as they might take a free look at it to cover their workmanship.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts