Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a brand new replacement rad for my 306.when i took the original off there were no leaks from the hoses so now when i put the rad back in why is the botom hose leaking badly?never have i seen a distributer cap style clip to hold a rad hose on before and i am shocked that a major car manufacturer would try to think that its ok to use just that and not a jubilee clip like every other radiator i have ever worked on...so is there anything i can do or am i gonna have to cough up even more money and tow it to a garage to get them to fix it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bettyswollocks said:
Try a jubilee clip then.
trouble is that the pipe going into the botom of the rad is also plastic and fits inside the locating pipe on the rad so there is nowhere to put a jubilee clip.i have never seen such a rediculous way of sealing a hose to a rad on a car.:eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
The celebration kicked gucci sunglassesf

The celebration kicked gucci sunglassesf in New York on April 28th and will be followed by an event in London the day after. These concurrent events in these two major gateway cities mark an unprecedented commitment to the eyewear categgucci glassesy.chanel sunglasses more gucci glassesfgucci glassesmaticartier glasses vcartier jewelryit

·
Registered
11 Posts
canyondrifter said:
trouble is that the pipe going into the botom of the rad is also plastic and fits inside the locating pipe on the rad so there is nowhere to put a jubilee clip.i have never seen such a rediculous way of sealing a hose to a rad on a car.:eek:

thats the french car industry for you!!! they have some of the best technological ideas and innovations out there and ruin it with a cheap nasty clip that breaks as soon as you look at it!!! SUBSIDIES.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts