Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Recently bought a second hand Peugeot 207. I bought an AUX adaptor cable from ebay, removed the head unit and plugged in the AUX cable. However it does not work. I have not attempted to reconnect the CD adapter to test if the port has to be activated. Is it true that the AUX input has to be activated at a Peugeot dealer? Alternatively, is it possible to buy a new audio head unit and install? Am I able to select any head unit or does it have to be a specific type that is compatible with this car?

Sorry I am asking a lot of questions - I am not a car guy and this is my first car.

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi everyone,

Recently bought a second hand Peugeot 207. I bought an AUX adaptor cable from ebay, removed the head unit and plugged in the AUX cable. However it does not work. I have not attempted to reconnect the CD adapter to test if the port has to be activated. Is it true that the AUX input has to be activated at a Peugeot dealer? Alternatively, is it possible to buy a new audio head unit and install? Am I able to select any head unit or does it have to be a specific type that is compatible with this car?

Sorry I am asking a lot of questions - I am not a car guy and this is my first car.

Thank you for your help!
If Aux does not show up when you scroll through the source/input menu you will need to get it activated by Diagbox/Planet. If you look in the new members section loads of info there. There is a map showing the location of members with the kit who will be able to activate Aux. Easy enough done, did mine.
Malcolm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Aux does not show up when you scroll through the source/input menu you will need to get it activated by Diagbox/Planet. If you look in the new members section loads of info there. There is a map showing the location of members with the kit who will be able to activate Aux. Easy enough done, did mine.
Malcolm.

Hi Malcolm thanks for clarifying!

I am trying to locate the new members section for the map with the locations but cannot find. Are you able to assist?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts