1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys I'm new in this forum
I hope that someone can help me I this

I have a Peugeot 307 1.6 16v 2003 manual 110 hp
The problem I'm having is the power steering not working after having it working by moving the car for about 2 meters so I thought that maybe the power steering is about to die, I went to the dealer & bought a new one , the worst thing to tell u is now its not working too, at least before when turning the ignition on & moving the car with a push I can hear the power steering sound but now never heard it again

What could be the problem?

P

·
0 Posts
Hello Guys I'm new in this forum
I hope that someone can help me I this

I have a Peugeot 307 1.6 16v 2003 manual 110 hp
The problem I'm having is the power steering not working after having it working by moving the car for about 2 meters so I thought that maybe the power steering is about to die, I went to the dealer & bought a new one , the worst thing to tell u is now its not working too, at least before when turning the ignition on & moving the car with a push I can hear the power steering sound but now never heard it again

What could be the problem?
Check as much as you can yourself. Battery, poor earth, dirt on contacts. Can all lead to these sort of issues. My 306 had power steering problems and ended up being a belt and battery.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check as much as you can yourself. Battery, poor earth, dirt on contacts. Can all lead to these sort of issues. My 306 had power steering problems and ended up being a belt and battery.

Thanks for replaying my friend
Amh you mean timing belt??

P

·
0 Posts
Thanks for replaying my friend
Amh you mean timing belt??
In the case of my 306 yes it was. However, before I replaced it, I checked all earth points and countless other things. Only passing on what happened for me, may not be case for you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello guys back after so long and haven't fixed the problem,

Any help will be really appreciated

Thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts