Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
can not get the Engine ECU information or ESP/ABS ECU message is Unknown.
Try to look at fuse No. 10 inside the car, it is for diagnostic socket, and often used for a towbar socket. I tried the same once couldn't get in contact with anything because the fuse was blown, when someone had changed the towbar socket without disconnecting the battery.

Holt

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try to look at fuse No. 10 inside the car, it is for diagnostic socket, and often used for a towbar socket. I tried the same once couldn't get in contact with anything because the fuse was blown, when someone had changed the towbar socket without disconnecting the battery.

Holt
Hi Holt, thanks for this info, I will go check that tonight. If this fix the problem. I will updated it here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Holt
hi Holt, I just checked both inner and outter fuse box....but I have no idea which one is No.10. I took both pictures of them. Can you show me where it is? Cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Look at the front edge, all fuses have numbers there, 10/23 means fuse 10 at the back and fuse 23 at the front

Holt
Cheers for this guide, I will go out check it and change a new one. Btw, can you tell me why there 2 fuse boxes? They connected parallel or series?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Holt, I just changed the fuse. It seems stay the same as before. In fact, except the engine ECU, I can read everything. The ESP/ABS fault is related with this engine ECU fault as well. I doubt some previous owner must have change something or disconnected something. Anyone got idea, how to re-connect Engine ECU talk to vehicle ECU?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I checked all connection and some other part. It sounds like all right. Well....I guess maybe the engine ECU is dead or blocked. Well. I do not know what the previous owner done to this car so I have to try to think all possibilities.

The file I read / write from Mpps(or galletto) is an BSI file but not engine ECU file right? I mean if it is engine ECU file, then why there is no reply from engine ECU? Is there any guide how to check the engine ECU? Sorry for my stupid questions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I am sorry i'm not able to help you there, time for some of the clever boys :nod: but i can tell you, bad things can happen if you unplug your PP2000 when the background in the lower left corner is red (don't ask me how i know)

Holt

·
Registered
673 Posts
I can give u both files for the same car but take no blame for anything u break. 03 307 dturbo. Ones original and ones de-fapped. Pm me ur email. :)

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can give u both files for the same car but take no blame for anything u break. 03 307 dturbo. Ones original and ones de-fapped. Pm me ur email. :)

Sent from my iPhone
Hi Elmafudd, I have already send you a private msg. Have you got it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts