Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new and this is my first post. I hope someone can help . had loads of problems on my 407 . getting pissed off with it . one last attempt . looking someone with this planet software near me to shed some like .
Regards denz

G

·
0 Posts
do you guys think its hit and miss with 2nd hand motors , ?/
I think its hit and miss for new cars too, so it is......

Most cars have their 'characteristic flaws' but as long as every issue is dealt with before you end up with a list as long as your arm then its all good. Service history is not as important as it used to be, but as long as the expensive things are done on schedule or when they break ( cambelt, clutch etc ) then everything else is just wear and tear.

I have bought cars for £30 before, kept them for maybe 2 years and then sold them on.

I have seen people spend £bumrape on newer cars and not be happy with the 'characteristics' it has....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definitely ginger . i really like my 407 . but with the problems i have had and wife iin my ear . its difficult to keep the peace. And thank Malcolm i will try and track down someone local with right software.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update
Went to see a guy . i used the planet map witch i got posted here. So thanks very much
Only 2codes showing
P0238
P0098 .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts