Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I have Peugeot 308 2015 Access no navigation.

I so same website they are using same code and navigation option are usable or they are adding addition unit and board can use for mirror screen.

first option it's look better for me. but I didn't try before and I don't no those videos are real or false.

any body know about it?

Thank you

·
Registered
23 Posts
With 3rd party installation, yes it is possible. But you can not have navigation with just a software update.

Also you can buy Smeg+ unit. But that is really painful. You need to change hard coded vin number in the boot chip.

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've done it. It's a pain.
You need a new SMEG+ which has nav module in it. Then you need to open dashboard and replace your unit with this new one. Then you need diagnostics to code your VIN number in the new unit so it will work. Then you need a new antenna base & stab, and you need to take off your old antenna base & stab and replace it with the new ones. And then you need a new antenna-to-radio cable because the one you have (without nav) doesn't have the wire needed for GPS signal.

A lot of work, and not exactly cheap parts...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've done it. It's a pain.
You need a new SMEG+ which has nav module in it. Then you need to open dashboard and replace your unit with this new one. Then you need diagnostics to code your VIN number in the new unit so it will work. Then you need a new antenna base & stab, and you need to take off your old antenna base & stab and replace it with the new ones. And then you need a new antenna-to-radio cable because the one you have (without nav) doesn't have the wire needed for GPS signal.

A lot of work, and not exactly cheap parts...
A lot of work,:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts