Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been browsing google images and came across these rims when the 307sw was a concept, anybody any ideas what make they are??

I think they look stunning on the sw

·
Super Moderator
1,759 Posts
I know! They're the godawfuls designed by the 'Blindman Studio' in Kazakstan. :yikes:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must admit, if I could find out what they were called I woud enquire about them. They also showed them on the 307 Cameleo concept......

I'm just after changing the standard 16's, I don't mind them but I want something that hasd a lower offset so they come out of the arches further. On previous cars I've lowered them, fitted bigger wheels and spacers but I don't want to go down that route with this, just a change of alloys would do for me.

·
Super Moderator
1,759 Posts
My issue is that there is a problem in N.Ireland known as 'felt spec. Isopon? Diesel reek? Must be entering Magherafelt then.... where every boy racer has a Toledo/Bora has RS6 wheels very similar to those (usually white) and it does my head in!

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
stevoxsi said:
My issue is that there is a problem in N.Ireland known as 'felt spec. Isopon? Diesel reek? Must be entering Magherafelt then.... where every boy racer has a Toledo/Bora has RS6 wheels very similar to those (usually white) and it does my head in!
You know what i hate is that effing noise their exhausts make changing gear ,imagine hearing that every time you change gear and wash the black reek of the back of your cars.:mad:

·
Super Moderator
1,759 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
You know what i hate is that effing noise their exhausts make changing gear ,imagine hearing that every time you change gear and wash the black reek of the back of your cars.:mad:
Straight through pipe on a diesel? Wise up. Brrrrrrrrrruuup, CHOOOO!, Brrrr.... [email protected] The amount of mint 306 d-Turbos destroyed by these penises.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stevoxsi said:
don't really have that problem where I live, must be lucky I suppose! We get the odd boy racer in a skyline or type r thinking the street is a grand prix circuit which is great for when my son gets older........:nono: and the kids who currently play outside.

I don't know what to do about the rims, keep the 16's at the moment or change them. I haven't seen many SW's with different rims on for ideas

·
Super Moderator
1,759 Posts
<--- How bout these? Always were my favorite 307 wheel.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stevoxsi said:
<--- How bout these? Always were my favorite 307 wheel.
I do like those but the problem these days is finding a decent set. My mother in law has them on her 307 :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts