Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

In need of some help, my dad reversed into my 308 yesterday (i only have it a month :-( ). I need to replace the front passengers door. I have been quoted silly money just to spray and blend to door, not even supply one.

Can anyone help me out with getting a silver door which I can just do a straight swap with my damaged one. I want to keep the bill down for my dad, it was an accident after all and I don't want him to be stung with a massive bill. I am in Ireland but I can cover shipping if the price makes sense

Thanks for your help
Martin

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately not, brought it to the body shop and they told me because the damage is right across the lines in the door that it would be impossible to straighten out properly

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its an 09, I can get ones in other colours but it will cost a fortune to blend so hoping to get silver, that way if its not a perfect match it will be cheap enough to get it to blend as the colour would be close

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rang them yesterday, they said they had a silver one, drove from dundalk to emyvale (hour and a half drive) only to learn its actually grey :mad: I think their is a higher being up their preventing me getting a silver door

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, the guy never came back to me, but I managed to pick up an almost complete door (no door car or wing mirror) for €100. The only problem is, its black and has two small dents but for that price it was worth taking

1 - 18 of 18 Posts