Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The app won’t sync total vehicle miles. I inputted the vehicle miles manually when I first set up the app but someone has used my car without my phone. How can I manually update the total mileage of the car in the app so it all matches up?

·
Registered
18 Posts
My app does not always sync with Bluetooth and my wife also uses the car without an app.

However when it does sync it always picks up all journeys since the last sync and also picks up the mileage reading at each journey therefore keeping up to date.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My app does not always sync with Bluetooth and my wife also uses the car without an app.

However when it does sync it always picks up all journeys since the last sync and also picks up the mileage reading at each journey therefore keeping up to date.
I’ve also found the same thing, it catches up next time it syncs. Pity it doesn’t sync up to the my peugeot website - I put a mileage reading on there but it just remains the same every time I login. Still, apart from map updates I find the website a waste of time really.

·
Registered
32 Posts

+3, my app/phone picks up all the journeys automatically at the next Bluetooth sync.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts