Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, new to the forum.

Just picked up the new model 308 on Saturday, loving it so far. Only issue has been connecting the MyPeugeot app to sync trip/car data, tried a load of things and nothing has worked so far. Is there a known issue and fix? I did some searches but all similar issues seem to be from a few years back, hoping that doesn't mean it just hasn't been fixed.

Alternatively, is there another way or app to get data out of the car, I assume it's all stored somewhere? Any hidden/system menus perhaps?

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
should be in the app under trips bud, have you created a profile in the car and assigned a phone (not sure if the latter matters) but all my info is in the app

·
Registered
111 Posts
It doesn't seem to connect too well if you are using a cable and Apple CarPlay.

Other than that, it should work well via bluetooth.

·
Registered
564 Posts
On mine all as far as I know ok but it tells me number of new Journeys I've made but will not give details on them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replies, unfortunately I still can't get it to work. It's a Pixel 6 on android so fairly new and should work OK. I've tried everything I could think including re-installing app and phone on i-connect profile but still doesn't log any data. Guess I'll have to get in touch with Peugeot, the sales rep didn't have a clue when I spoke to him on his courtest follow up call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts