Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using the MyPeugot app, I was able to select all units as desired except the currency - I am stuck with British pounds - this is the only choice I have (well, I can choose between GBP/l or GBP/gal). Any ideas how to select my local currency?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have just done that, waiting for a (helpful) response now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You might have to download the local language version rather then the English version. I had to do that but can’t quite remember why, but I have the currency in euros with options EUR/l or EUR/gal. I am in Spain.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am using the MyPeugot app, I was able to select all units as desired except the currency - I am stuck with British pounds - this is the only choice I have (well, I can choose between GBP/l or GBP/gal). Any ideas how to select my local currency?
The option exists but it's kinda not placed very well. You have to tap on the top right corner on your profile, then at the bottom of the screen there will be a settings button. In there you can set the units. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
317 Posts
The option exists but it's kinda not placed very well. You have to tap on the top right corner on your profile, then at the bottom of the screen there will be a settings button. In there you can set the units. Hope that helps.
the units on my app, do not cover Currency, which is what MsTerry wanted to change.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
There's only one version. The language and the currency should be linked to phone settings.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hmmm... I just go to the app store and download the app, I can't choose a region/country.
Good point and I can't remember how I did it. I am in Spain but with a UK Apple account. I know that first of all I downloaded the UK version from my normal UK app store but for whatever reason it wouldn't work for me so I had to get the Spanish version. But as I say, I can't remember how I did it - sorry :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem here.
Our local language (Latvian) is not present as an option, so I either have to selecte UK/English with GBP only or use some other language I don't know (French, German, etc).

Any help on changing currency to EUR, while keeping known language appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey App designer.. Can you not see from all the posts that you have a flaw in your app?
Please fix it.
I know the app is free, and we should not complain too much, but we are Peugeot supporters, and that should count for something.
I hope you fix this GBP/Euro issue soon.
Thanking you in advance.

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
Hey App designer.. Can you not see from all the posts that you have a flaw in your app?
Please fix it.
I know the app is free, and we should not complain too much, but we are Peugeot supporters, and that should count for something.
I hope you fix this GBP/Euro issue soon.
Thanking you in advance.
Please be under no illusion that we are in any way part of Peugeot.

We are just a Forum where Peugeot enthusiasts talk everything Peugeot.

I suggest you email Peugeot directly with your 'statement'.

Paul

Administrator

1 - 15 of 15 Posts