Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

How to connect the MyPeugeot App on my iPhone 6?
My bt is on, I play songs with bt and use it for calling. Also I connect my iPhone with the usb connctor. I open the MyPeugeot App, when he is connected with the cable he says: "connected with the car". Bt is on after my ride he doesn't nothing. I don't see anything on my phone about the driving details/history.

Can somebody help me?

Regards,

· Registered
43 Posts
Have you tried connecting by Bluetooth? I only ever connect using Bluetooth and it works reliably, the My Peugeot app just updates without any interaction from me. I am on Android BTW.

· Registered
91 Posts
I find you have to make sure the app is completely closed and once you start the engine then open the app and scrool to refresh it until it shows at the top of the screen as connected.

I do find that as soon as I connect via USB it disables the blue tooth and doesn't register any mileage and never catches up.

· Registered
881 Posts
Tnx. I have Mypeugeot app instaled but consumption is in mpg so I want to change it.
Yeah, because of that I turn back on LinkMyPeugeot. However, MyPeugeot first reported that have to update LinkMyPeugeot, I don't know why, and I refused that because I read lots of testimonials of awful crashes and not working issues about newer versions. So, since I was not sure would I keep MyPeugeot or not, I did not said Yes to update proposal.

· Registered
187 Posts
I'm having a similar problem with my app?

I have my iPhone 7 linked to my 308 via Bluetooth for calling and streaming, and have added my car's VIN to the app also.

The app knows it's a 308 but doesn't display the 'Driving' tab to show all of the useful things like mpg, fuel level etc.

Can't figure out how to get it working? :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.