Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Its just a pug 406 with some "stickers" from the pound shop down town, and some tacky alloys to go with it, next thing that you will purchase are some fluffy
dice and a nodding dog to top it of.

:nono:

:eek:

:mygod:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not Just Stickers

I guess your blind as well as dumb then :) ,take a closer look,the skulls on the back are wired to my brake lights,the skulls on the front are wired to my sidelights,i have indicator strips built into the grill,and as for my tacky alloys,like i said they are my winter ones,the 17 inch alloys i use are in the first pics.I also have undercar lighting as well,but i will admit you cant see it in any of the pics yet,i also got bonnet pins on my bonnet,a air induction kit under it,and i am in the process of making changes to the interior as well,and in case you didnt notice the other fuel cap on the back its also runs on LPG,its also going to be lowered pretty soon as well,to me thats more than some "pound shop stickers and tacky alloys".Oh and i already got the fluffy dice hanging from the mirror :),also in the pipeline is a taking away the rubbing strips downs the doors,filling them in and a part respray,more pics will follow as i get the work done.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So you going to spend a shed loads of money on a pug 406 thats worth a couple of grand now, and the time you have spent wasting your hard earn cash it will be worth a few hundred pounds. I would save the money and buy a decent motor, but if you did, again you probably do a cheap fix mods on it and it would look nasty and tacky :nono: :nono:

·
Registered
256 Posts
That's what we want to see a mad peugeot fan with a mad idea on conversion.
LOL!!!!!!!

At least there is someone out there who cares about his peugeot!!!
:p

·
Registered
26 Posts
seriously how much have you spent on this car? ydid u buy a 406 y not a mondeo lol iv just bought a vectra estate for £80 2.0tdi 1998 n luks better than that bonnet is knackered n big dint in the boot but engine n box is MINT guna scrap it next week aswell wen M.O.T runs out needs bout 200 spendin on it but cba only bought it cos im waitin on my 206 im not being a C**T m8 but uv got more muni than sense seriously how much does it stand u at?? i respect u for the ambition but lay off the drugs haha

C

·
0 Posts
We should all live and let live - if he likes his 406 that way, then that's kewl. It's his car, not mine or yours, and he should have it how he wants it. Each to his own, and all that.

I have a soft spot for the 406, having had one of my own back in the day. My old chum Leo has joust picked up a nice tasty early 406 D9 and I'm looking forward very much to a trip down memory lane when I catch up with him later in the month.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i only want to know how much it stands him at!? like you say its his car he can make it look stupid (in my opinion) if he wants lol but all this must av set him bk a few quid just look at what you could have had lol i aint takin the mic out off him just dont understand it! did peugeot want it like that? obv not less is more :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cost Of Pug

206DAN said:
i only want to know how much it stands him at!? like you say its his car he can make it look stupid (in my opinion) if he wants lol but all this must av set him bk a few quid just look at what you could have had lol i aint takin the mic out off him just dont understand it! did peugeot want it like that? obv not less is more :thumb:

The Pug aint stood me that much really,i got the phase 1 for free and picked up any parts i needed from a scrappys thats very cheap.I originally bought the 406 for £1850 with the LPG Conversion already done,i have spent a bit on putting in high lift cams and other engine work and put new brakes all round and things like that,but mod wise i really have not spent that much.
Engine Mods so far are,High Lift Cams,Lightened flywheel,foil head gasket,skimmed head,upgraded brain,induction kit,few other bits in there as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No plans at time

At the time it was the only one around with LPG and i needed a car so i bought the 2l executive 406.
I didnt really have any plans do do much to it at the time but one thing led to another.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts