Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having got the newish 308, I registered on the My Peugeot website, and entered all the information about the car. First registered end November 15, I bought it in April 17 at 13k miles. Had a full service done by vendor, and that's stamped in the book. All this entered on website. Also had a recall done for the adblue wiring and local dealer did a full "health" check then.

So today I get an email from My Peugeot saying that according to their records my car is due for a service on 19.07.17.

Where do they get this from? July I think was the date of manufacture, but since when has the service interval been taken from that? And why have they ignored information I put in about a service already having been doe.

What a waste of time.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
The my peugeot site just seems to be a facebook page for your car for YOU to play with it does not seem to be linked to peugeot directly going by what others have said as you say it seems to be a waste of time

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the satnav map updates from there, FOC. So it must be linked to Peugeot.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Maybe they have got their act together now for some things at least but as you say they should know its been serviced if the details have been input !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts