Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recieved my Vin and Reg number and tried to enter everything on my Peugeot however it does not bring anything up! Does it take a while to be able to see car details on the system and to be able to get accessories? Getting the car on Tuesday so very exited.

· Registered
683 Posts
I have just recieved my Vin and Reg number and tried to enter everything on my Peugeot however it does not bring anything up! Does it take a while to be able to see car details on the system and to be able to get accessories? Getting the car on Tuesday so very exited.
I have found the UK version of My Peugeot web page to be wanting in almost every way you cant do anything on our UK version. If you want accessories order via your dealer or look on ebay

· Registered
544 Posts
I'm pleased to hear you're getting your car on Tuesday, burnm, and I know how the excitement feels. Im really envious and I wish I knew when I will be getting mine back.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Gill, thanks for that yes very sorry to hear about the problems you have had! Hope you get it all sorted out to your liking and then you can just enjoy the car. Lets hope it will not be too long for you. Cheers

· Registered
2017 2008 1.2 Auto petrol in metallic dark green
949 Posts
Ok, thanks. Just wanted some mud guards that was all. Cheers
I assume your talking mudflaps - my 3008 is coming up to three years old now but when I ordered it I rang the dealer before collection day
and asked for mudflaps to be fitted, he quoted £90 for all four at the time.

On collecting the car the following week the mudflaps had been fitted, went to pay and they told me they were complimentary to my surprise.

Might be worth a try for you - nothing ventured nothing gained as they say....

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for your reply Barrowman, yes I was talking mudflaps. I have in fact bought my car from a Broker rather than a main dealer so unfortunately that is not an option. I will contact a dealer once the car arrives and see if I can order some from them. Thanks for your help anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.