Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had my car serviced today by a peugeot dealer's, how long does this service take to appear on the my peugeot app.i also had the plastic spring loaded trim which covers the latch when then tailgate is open replaced,aswell as all 4 alloy's under warranty at the same time.the damage on the alloy's was under the lacquer.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm shocked the My Peugeot app is working, mine hasn't since the last update.

As for service, just go in the app & declare a maintenance.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Most useless bit of software I have ever experienced. Even putting in a service manually doesn't mean that next time you look it will still be there.

Complete waste of time in my opinion.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I hate to be a pain but I've found it to work seamlessly......I know you probably want to slap me right now.

Is it maybe incompatible with certain phones?

Ive got a Samsung Galaxy S7

·
Registered
263 Posts
I hate to be a pain but I've found it to work seamlessly......I know you probably want to slap me right now.

Is it maybe incompatible with certain phones?

Ive got a Samsung Galaxy S7

I have a iPhone and the app works fine for me service schedule mpg etc

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Well I've added the service history on my copy several times. Never there next time I look, and it tells me absolute rubbish regarding what it thinks the next scheduled service is and when.
This is on an Android tablet, don't have a compatible phone.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Worked fine until the last update. Now I have to restart my phone (S8) almost every time in order to connect app with car. First drive is OK, second drive will not connect. So restart, and ....
Furthermore, after this update I receive "Oil low pressure failure" instead of "Low fuel". The same message apear instead "Low urea". My app is on Croatian because it was impossible to enter litres and kunas while on english. I have to say that I hate translated apps of every kind - TV, PC, cellphone .... Translations are usualy rubbish and inconsistent. Example: MyPeugeot in every drive report details about it - cost, average speed, consuption and duration. Duration is most usualy in minutes. Croatian translation say "najmanje" (MINimum) instead of minutes (MINutes).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought recently Peugeot 308 SW 2016 and got that message in Croatian that Oil pressure is low. I was planing to hook OBD and see are there any errors since message disappeared (when I refueled) and while it was active in app for short time there was nothing unusual in car (self check was OK no warning lights) Seeing that here now... I'm relieved, but also a bit angry :(.

·
Registered
888 Posts
If you tap on that Low pressure warning message, you will get the real one: low fuel or low urea or something ....
Beograde dobro jutro :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
We all did :)
BTW I just wrote email to mypeugeotapp gmail com (that email is in play store) about inconsistent translation and frequent crashes (and other problems) and I sent them link to this thread. Maybe someone will read it and fix it.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm reported problems from the very app, and I get the answer from croatian importer (!). They said I have to go to service garage near me and ask for help :)
I even don't know how to turn language to english :(

Now, into app, service tab, I get message of low engine oil pressure, estimated service on 58 years and regular service on 63 years .... :)
Otherwise, everything is OK :)

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you want to change app language you have to reinstall the app, as you can only choose the language when you first start the app. Before you delete the app, export all Journeys (send them to your email) and after you reinstall, just import them back from email so you don't lose track.

I wish we could change language AND currency from the app independently, but they are tied to the country you choose.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Yup, I know that, but I'm almost sure that after one update I set country/language with no deinstall and install again :confused:
:thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you want to change app language you have to reinstall the app, as you can only choose the language when you first start the app. Before you delete the app, export all Journeys (send them to your email) and after you reinstall, just import them back from email so you don't lose track.

I wish we could change language AND currency from the app independently, but they are tied to the country you choose.
You can also backup, force stop and clear data from app settings and then set language and restore.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For those having issues with the app connecting since last update on Android, I contacted customer support. They gave me a set of instructions to follow and they have worked.
Obviously, try these at your own risk, I'm not responsible if your phone turns to cheese.

When removed from the vehicle, perform these steps on your phone first. Via Settings, Apps menu
1)Force stop the application.
2)Storage option. Clear cache from the storage.
3)Data Usage option. Authorize data usage.
4)Data Usage option. Authorize unrestricted data usage.

Then when in the car :-
1) Please turn your vehicle’s engine off.
2) If you have MyDS or MyCitroën applications on your phone, force stop these applications.
3) Launch MyPeugeot application.
4) Select your vehicle (if you registered more than one) that you do not receive your trip data.
5) Start your vehicle’s engine.
6) Disconnect Bluetooth pairing between your screen and your smartphone
7) Please go to your smartphone settings then click on applications.
8) Select MyPeugeot application.
9) Then `Force Stop` My Peugeot application.
10) Launch MyPeugeot application again from your smartphone.
11) Select your vehicle (if you registered more than one) that you do not receive your trip data.
12) Re-establish Bluetooth connection from your screen.( ! Uncheck `Mobile data sharing` from your smartphone)
13) You`ll receive a `Connected vehicle` notification on your smartphone.Then, you can do a trip in order to check your application.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts