Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening folks, i find the "my peugeot" app really useful but ive noticed that when i connect my iphone via bluetooth that i get my journey details on the "my peugeot" app as in from and to journey, duration and Mpg etc. - however if i connect my iphone by using the USB socket and a lightning to usb lead (thereby enabling apple carplay) in the car then the app does not register or update - has anyone else found this ? i'm thinking that by way of connecting by cable then the bluetooth connection is disabled hence no update occurs after exiting the vehicle ?

·
Registered
276 Posts
It`s probably a case of the App only looking to BT connections for it`s data input and not written for data transfer through the cable. I remember when i first installed it on my phone before i got the car it was instructing me to enable BT and pair with the car to enable the App to talk to the car, there was no mention of connection via the cable.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Apple car play via the 3008 is really amazing , i installed an app " Radio Player " onto my iphone and i can now listen to my favourite Radio Caroline in the car ...amazing !!
Yes Joe, since my last post in this topic I have been busy looking into this.
As you say you can indeed have certain apps running on CarPlay.
What would be good if we had a list of apps available.
I would then add them to my sticky topic here ~ http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/3008-2017-138/q-problems-advice-3008-owners-additional-269794/

Reactions: Jill

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes Joe, since my last post in this topic I have been busy looking into this.
As you say you can indeed have certain apps running on CarPlay.
What would be good if we had a list of apps available.
I would then add them to my sticky topic here ~ Quick Links - Reading and Apps.
hi, I have a 2019 208 and can only receive driving data if I am not connected via USB. Has anyone found a solution to the CarPlay conflict?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.