Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. I'm new here and you are my last hope
I have a 2004 Peugeot 807 and recently all the lights on my dash board come on, simultaneously the speedometer/rev counter and diesel gauge indicators go to "0" and the lights on the indicators dim. As this happens the radio (if it's on) goes full blast. This can happen even before I put the key in the ignition (in other words once I've used to FOB to unlock the doors), while I'm driving and even after I have taken the key out!! I've been to a mechanic, who has run a diagnostics and no errors have come up. Can please someone help!!:eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your advice' I'll check and will let you know. Forgive my ignorance but what does "get it on planet" mean?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Peugeot Planet is the software used by Peugeot Dealers to talk to the cars, it is far more comprehensive than the usual OBD readers and can re-program keys, trace ABS faults etc. Many members have PP on their laptops as it is freely available though probably it infringes copyright. The equivalent Citroen programme is called Lexia. It may not help in your case as I think it is a loose connection somewhere, check the earths (especially the body to battery adjacent to the battery - tighten it a touch) and multiplugs into the BSI unit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Peugeot Planet is the software used by Peugeot Dealers to talk to the cars, it is far more comprehensive than the usual OBD readers and can re-program keys, trace ABS faults etc. Many members have PP on their laptops as it is freely available though probably it infringes copyright. The equivalent Citroen programme is called Lexia. It may not help in your case as I think it is a loose connection somewhere, check the earths (especially the body to battery adjacent to the battery - tighten it a touch) and multiplugs into the BSI unit.

You really are being helpful and it's much appreciated. Will try out the earths over the weekend and will keep you informed. Thanks again :thumb:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Just one big one under the drivers feet, a real fight to get in and out and then you have to connect it through the drivers window!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts